I: How to Order
1. Read the FAQs first. This is very important so we can work easier together, and avoid misunderstanding.
2. Browse the product catalog to view price list – https://paperpliers.com/catalog/
3. Fill in the order form – http://bit.ly/PPLOrderForm
- We greatly appreciate that you fill in the order form. So we can keep our transactions with you organized and smooth.
- The information that you provide will only be used for shipping and statistics purposes. We will not use, sell, or distribute your information to any third party not involved in the order process.
4. Choose how to receive your quotation.
- Thru Facebook – Message us that you sent an order form. Unless you have already message us, we don’t have a way to initiate a conversation with you.
- Thru E-mail – Please check your spam/junk folder if you haven’t heard from us.
5. Kindly wait 24 to 48 hours for the quotation.
- (Saturday and Sunday) Weekend hours are not counted. So, if you submitted on a Friday night, please wait for it on a Monday or Tuesday.
6. Once you receive the quotation, please deposit payment thru the provided bank details. Bank deposits are thru BPI and BDO only.
- You don’t need a bank account to make a deposit.
- Minimal charges may apply if bank transaction is outside Metro Manila.
- You may pay 50% of the total or in full.
- You may transfer your payment online. BDO may charge per online transaction.
- Kindly settle the payment within 3 business days. Otherwise, your quotation will be deleted from our archive – and you need to send in an order form again.
- Counted business days are Monday to Friday.
- Payments deposited are non-refundable.
7. Once paid, please send a screenshot or photo of the deposit slip for payment confirmation.
8. After payment is confirmed, we’ll provide a ‘queue number’. This informs you your line up for production.
- Lead production time depends on the number of orders who paid earlier than yours. Orders are on a ‘first paid, first served’ basis.
Standard lead time is 5 to 15 business days – from the date that you sent proof of payment.(Not applied during holiday season, from September to December.)
- Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Lead time does not include shipping and delivery time.
9. We may consider accepting RUSH orders on certain occasions. However, it would be best to not rush the order so as not to compromise the quality of the product/s.
- An order is considered RUSH if you wish to receive your order in less than 5 business days from date that you sent proof of payment.
- Please note that if we agreed to RUSH your order/s, we will charge an additional 80% based on the total amount (including the shipping fee).
- Let us know when you need your products and how many they are, we’ll let you know if it can be done.
10. We’ll send photos of finished products once we’re done.
- If you’ve paid in full, we’ll wait for your confirmation to ship your order/s.
- If you’ve paid in half, we’ll wait for your payment of the balance.
- Products will only be shipped once fully paid.
11. Orders are delivered door-to-door.
- All orders are for shipping only. No meet-ups and pick-ups.
- We will send you the waybill reference number so you can track the shipment via the courier’s website.
- No deliveries during holidays and Sundays.
- Same-day deliveries thru Grab Express are only available for Metro Manila and selected provincial addresses. Message us if you wish to opt for this.
- Shipping fees are indicated below.
12. How do you package the wire pieces?
Pieces are placed in a plastic zip lock container, then in an unsealed catalog envelope. They are carefully bubble-wrapped to prevent damage during shipment.
You can also opt to place your orders in a box (PhP 60). Perfect for gifts. Option is available in the order form.
1. What kind of wire are you using?
We’re using plated anodized aluminium wire. Aluminium does not rust.
2. Will the wire pieces bend?
Wire-written bookmarks are hardened before they are shipped out. This is to prevent it from breaking due to accidents (i.e. dropping). However, it’s not immune to forceful actions – such as bending. So, DO NOT BEND the wire.
3. How do I take care of my wire bookmark?
Bookmarks are meant to be kept inside a book. If you’re not using it, we recommend to place it in a pencil holder, keep it inside a book, or the envelope that we used to package it.
4. My wire-written bookmark/bag tag was broken. Do I get a replacement?
We don’t offer replacements for broken pieces. Before we ship them, it undergoes tight quality control. We make sure that they are in great shape and in very good condition. We make sure to send clear and actual photos of the finished pieces before shipment. We also make sure to wrap it tightly and safely in a bubble wrap.
We trust that our clients have read the FAQs on taking care of their pieces. Since they are made of aluminium wire, they do not need high maintenance – unlike silver and gold pieces. With great care, your wire-written pieces will definitely last long.
We rarely consider replacement if it’s due to a circumstance that the courier has damaged or misplaced the shipment. Please message us for any shipment mishandling problems within 24 hours from the time that you received your package.
III. On Reselling and Distribution
1. Can I resell the products that I bought from you?
No. We prefer to directly communicate to our clients. Hence, we have not acknowledged anyone to resell our products and services – except our stockists.
2. I want you to make me a customized-designed product.
Sorry, we are not currently taking commissions.
3. Someone wants me to make your product for a cheaper price. / I saw a shop that sells bookmarks with the same design as yours.
We have NOT given permission to anyone to make our designs for profit purposes. As much as we like to encourage people to work with wire, we are highly against the act of plagiarism.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else’s work or ideas and passing them off as one’s own.
We support the growing community of small craft entrepreneurs, and one way to do that is to respect fellow artists and designers behind each local and international brand. We do not take on projects that requests us to copy a design of our fellow wire artists, because we take great pride and dignity to our own work. We understand and respect the creativity, blood and sweat that artists have placed on each of their designs. We ask that you do the same as well.
We greatly appreciate you looking out for us, and we will continue to be grateful for reports of shops who are allegedly stealing our designs and our photos.
4. “I want to order 200 pieces, but it’s too expensive for our budget. Can you offer it half the price? I will promote your business to all of my guests! I’m a sure buyer!”
The discounts we offer are all displayed in the price list. Please understand that all pieces are done by hand and done with love by only one artisan. Making more than 10 or 50 pieces is not easy labor, regardless of the length or the simplicity of the design. The prices that we offer equates to the quality of the product and craftsmanship that we do.
IV: Collaborations, sponsorships, etc.
1. For collaborations, sponsorship, invitations, etc., please send your proposals to hellopaperpliers(at)gmail(dot)com.
2. Can I grab photos from your Facebook album/Instagram account?
Please message us first before grabbing any photos. Most of the photos that we upload are client orders. It would be rude for the clients to see their products being used by a non-Paper Pliers staff. It would be better to re-post or share instead.
3. We greatly appreciate if you tag us in your photos of your ordered Paper Pliers wire-written art. Please make sure that the setting of your post or your Instagram account is in ‘Public’. Otherwise, we won’t be able to see them.
Please use the following hashtags for reference: