- After submitting your order, we will get back to you within 24 to 48 hours. We will send you two email confirmations: an order confirmation email, and a payment confirmation email.
- If you’ve chosen to pay via bank or GCash, we will email the payment details and the date the payment is due. If unpaid by the time the due date passes, your order will be cancelled.
- Production will only start once payment is confirmed and made in full.
- Our production time depends on the number of current orders that we are currently handling. Usually it takes 3 to 10 working days for production. This doesn’t include shipping time.
- We do not accept rushed orders because of the following reasons:
1. We do not want to compromise the quality of our creations.
2. It is unfair for the clients who have have placed their orders and paid earlier.
- We will only accept rushed orders if:
1. There is no queue of personalized orders.
2. There are no personalized items in your order. We may be able to pack it right away.
- After production, we’ll email you with photos of finished products. We will need your consent before we book a pick-up schedule.
- All our items are made by hand. This means that our creations may not equally sized and straight, and there might be slight design inconsistencies.
Shipping and Delivery
- We charge flat rate for our shipping costs.
- 100 pesos for Metro Manila addresses
- 200 pesos for outside Metro Manila addresses
- Our shipping fee includes the courier fee and the cost of the materials we use to pack your orders.
- We use packaging materials (such as bubble wrap and paper) to make sure your orders won’t get damaged during delivery.
- We use Abest Express’ delivery services. https://www.abestexpress.com
- Track your package here - https://www.abestexpress.com/Tracking/
- Same-day deliveries are only available for Metro Manila addresses. You will shoulder the shipping fee, and pay it in cash to the rider.
- We offer free shipping for orders above 1500 pesos. It will automatically show up in the cart.
- We’re currently not accepting orders and deliveries outside of The Philippines.
- Once your order is picked-up by the courier, we can no longer change the shipping details (name, address, etc). We also can’t provide the exact day and time that it will delivered to you.
- Delays caused by the courier or by natural disasters are out of our control.
- This said, we will still provide you with a tracking number. We will keep in track of the courier until your orders reach your door step.
- For shipment mishandling problems, please message us right away within 24 hours from the time that the package was delivered.
- If shipping address is to a residential or office building, please be familiar with your building policies to avoid delays in delivery of your package.
Returns and Refunds
- We don’t accept returns and exchanges, due to the one-of-a-kind nature of our products.
- Payments are non-refundable.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- We are not currently accepting custom design orders. Custom design means, products that have a different look and style than our current selection.
- We don’t do meet-ups.
- We are not selling any of our products in physical stores.
- We are not open for resellers or distributors.
- We haven’t given anyone the permission to use our product designs.
- Please do not intentionally bend our products to test its sturdiness. We don’t offer replacements.
- Specific instructions on how to take care of them are shown in the description of each product listed.
- We do not sell, distribute, or give away your information to third parties not associated with Paper Pliers. We will only use the shipping details you provided for shipment purposes. We respect your privacy and your healthy online hygiene.